Overarching Objective for 2014:
Build bridge between effective chronic disease management, healthy families and economic stability.
- Government Engagement:
- Continue to push for improvement in Medical Beneficiaries and Pharmaceutical Services Division performance.
- Advocate for appropriate and timely BC PharmaCare formulary reimbursement for evidence based prescription medications and health products
- Continue to improve Government relationships with BPC and show the value of patient group consultation and input
- Actively engage provincial politicians to raise awareness of BPC and key issues.
- Increase presence of BPC by focusing messages and campaigns around timely issues of interest to patients in BC
- Continue to work on key issue: Access to medications as an integral part of Effective Chronic Disease Management